Our Hotel’s priority is the safety of the health of our guests, staff and associates and the provision of high-quality hospitality services.
Within the context of the effort to continuously improve the services provided and to ensure the health of all parties involved, an Action Plan is implemented in accordance with the requirements of the Health Protocols of the relevant Authorities.
The Action Plan includes a series of preventive measures that are applied to all Hotel activities, direct and indirect, such as:
- Compliance with personal hygiene instructions and use of personal protective equipment by all staff members.
- Regular and meticulous cleaning and disinfection of public areas and critical areas carried out by specialized personnel.
- Provision of continuous training for our staff members.
- Installation of signs in all Hotel areas, providing necessary information to our visitors and associates.
- Informing visitors and partners about our policy.
- Full compliance with the instructions of the World Health Organization, the EODY, the Ministry of Health and other relevant authorities.
- Continuous updating of the Action Plan.
PERKES COMPLEX hotel ensures that the Action Plan is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization, under the responsibility and constant supervision of the Management, in order to ensure public protection against COVID-19.